Telnes Services and Provider Strengths
Telnes Broadband is a privately held nationwide Internet service provider focused on 100% customer satisfaction. Founded in 2003,
Telnes provides Internet access in all 50 states with over 1,200 local service technician partners. Telnes services connect offices, provide access to the Internet and
manage/secure networks. Dynamically different than their competitors in that over 97% of their customers are either business or government.
Telnes utilizes the largest last mile CLECs and ILECs to transfer data traffic to 16+ POP's where multiple providers peer. Multiple redundant Tier 1 backhauls are used to
handoff their on-net Internet access to Level-3 Communications.
Striving for 100% customer satisfaction is a complex task that affects all aspects of how they do business. Continually strive to:
- Innovate support structures that better serve customers
- Create a more efficient installation process
- Full suite of Managed Security Services
Every member of the Telnes team is driven to make each customer's experience excellent.
back to providers
Telnes offers a wide range of basic communications services designed to give maximum flexibility in building solutions.
- Data services - Managed or un-managed
- Dedicated Data T1
- Fractional T1
- Bonded T1 - MLPPP
- Web Hosting
- VoIP Support
- Managed Routers
- Full Duplex Service
- Dedicated Support Specialist
- Redundant Backbone Connections
- Static IP addresses - 8 IP's per block
- SLA [99.99% uptime]
- Huge Network
- Flexible Security Options
- 95% of all calls into customer care are answered in 30 seconds or less by a person that can answer and respond to your questions.
- 93% of all calls into customer care are resolved on the first call.
- With a team dedicated to accurate invoicing, 99% invoice accuracy.
- To deliver businesses, government and demanding users Internet access at the most competitive price; with the absolute best customer care and
quality of service.
- Customer service - #1 priority. Network Operations Center (NOC) is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to assist existing customers with any technical or
- Fast installation - known for superior quick install turn times throughout their entire network. Often within weeks!
- Offers a full suite of managed telecommunications services.
100% Managed Firewall, 24/7 Remote Monitoring, Flexible Security Options, Authentication Management : Controlling what employees can access on the
Internet saves money.
- Link Watch - improving uptime, decreasing packet loss and reducing latency. It's called Link Watch. Welcome to 24-7-365 circuit monitoring by Telnes.
- Simple one page service request form!
Instant T1 Provider rate quotes. Request a Telnes Broadband rate quote. We will confirm if Telnes Broadband is available in your area
and assist with negotiating the lowest rate possible.