Cavalier Telephone / now PAETEC
Cavalier Services and Provider Strengths
Headquartered in Virginia and a full service provider of reliable and efficient telecommunications solutions for business and consumer customers. Cavalier is a
Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) operating in 16 states throughout the Mid-Atlantic, Midwest, and Southeastern United States and DC.
- Business services in: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania,
Tennessee, Virginia, Washington D.C.
- Residential services in: Baltimore Maryland, Philadelphia Pennsylvania, Hampton Roads Virginia, Richmond Virginia, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania, Detroit Michigan,
Columbus Ohio, Buffalo New York, Cleveland Ohio, Syracuse New York, New Jersey, and Delaware.
Cavalier Telephone provides voice and data services to businesses, residential, and government customers on a self-healing private fiber optic network with advanced
Using its owned and operated fiber optic network spanning 17,000 route miles, the company serves hundreds of thousands of customers. From landline voice to managed
network services, customers depend on Cavalier for a wide range of communications products that drive their businesses and simplify their lives.
Request a Cavalier price quote. We will confirm if Cavalier DS3 T3, OC3
is available in your area and assist with negotiating the lowest rate possible.
Services Offered: Regional
- Services in: Alabama, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kentucky, Louisiana, Maryland, Michigan, Mississippi, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia,
- Data services: Business Class DSL, Ethernet Express
- Voice PRI: 7-19 voice channels and get 256 – 1024K guaranteed internet bandwidth on the same circuit.
- VOICE & DATA Integrated T1: your choice of 3-24 voice channels and get 1.5 – 3.0 Mbps internet bandwidth on the same circuit.
- International Calling
- Dedicated IP data
- Managed Services: Data backup and Router
- Bandwidth ranging from fractional T-1 up to OC-48 (2.488Gbps)
- Point to Point, Private Line
- Ethernet over Copper (2M - 20M), Ethernet over DS1/DS3
(1.5M - 45M over serial)
|World-Class Network Reliability:
- Strong Service Level Agreement (SLA) guarantee.
- fully owned fiber optic network with advanced monitoring capabilities
- Competitive Local Exchange Carrier (CLEC) operating in 16 states and DC throughout the eastern US
- Bundled packages to meet the needs of small businesses
- Owned and operated fiber optic network
- Customized local/data/voice plans for large businesses
- Low Commitment - Cavalier requires only a 1 year term agreement for most carriers though an agent may offer a longer term, and requires no monthly minimum charges besides
the loop rate for voice contracts.
- Tier 1 Service - Cavalier owns and operates it own backbone and fiber optic network with excellent peering to other Tier 1 networks.
Instant T1 Provider rate quotes. Request a Cavalier Telephone rate quote. We will confirm if Cavalier Telephone is available in your
area and assist with negotiating the lowest rate possible.